consign consign what's new thread tales press contact

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wow!  It's 2013 already!  How did that happen?
This is the year of Thread Blogging!  I promise!
I know I have said that before, but I mean it this time! 

2013 brings new things for me personally.  My baby boy, Liam, just turned one.  (Yes already!)
He will start going to MDO (with older brother Lucas) 
and will no longer be up at the store with me.
I will be sad... but I will finally have time to start checking things 
off my to do list for Thread!

Kari and I have so many things we want to do with our little store:
  • Mother's Night Out
  • Mommy + Me Yoga
  • Watercolor Classes
  • Music Classes
  • Host Birthday Parties + Baby Showers
  • AND SO MUCH MORE!
While we work on all of that, we hope you will continue to support 
our small business and think of Thread for all your baby, toddler + BIG kid needs!
The store is full - both upstairs and down - you have to come see!

We just launched this video on YouTube and Facebook,
but in case you haven't seen it there, you can see it here:

 THREAD HOUSTON on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment