THREAD is currently booking appointments for customers to come by and drop off merchandise. Have you made your appointment with us yet?
Please contact us so you can get on the schedule before our November 14th deadline:
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wondering what to do with all those gently worn baby clothes taking up space in your little one's closet? Perhaps your little one outgrew an outfit or two before they ever got to wear them? You know, the ones with the tags still attached?
Do you have maternity clothes taking up space in your own closet? Can't seem to get your friends and family members to take them off your hands? After all, you only wore them a handful of times.
And we can't forget to mention all those books and toys you received as gifts that your kids outgrew before they even read or played with them.
Welcome to THREAD.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Gently used + clean items!
- Name Brands (see our list of brands here)
- Sizes NB to 5T
- Shoes - up to size 11
- Small toys - bla bla dolls, sprig, melissa & doug, etc.
- Gently used books (children's and parenting)
- Accessories (blankets, bibs, hats)
- Maternity clothes + accessories (Bella Band, pregnancy books, etc.)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Bring items in either 1-2 boxes/laundry baskets, no hangers, ironed.
- Drop it off at THREAD - call 713.447.2927 to make an appointment (click here for address)
- THREAD will go through the items with you and select the items we want to help you sell and that will make you the most money
- You can either take back the items not selected or we can donate them to charity for you
- THREAD will write up a consignment agreement with you
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- More closet space
- Money in your pocket
- More time for you.....we do the work!