consign consign what's new thread tales press contact

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Signage.


We have signage!  Our new friends + neighbors @ Sweet Tea - Tiffany + Michael - have several businesses.  One of which is doing window decals.  So when we found that out, we had them make signage for our front windows!  One week down and we are feeling entirely at home!  

How great does that window look!?  Thanks Tiffany + Michael.
If you are ever shopping on 19th, be sure to come see us
AND have lunch at Sweet Tea.

Kari + I have some favorites already.



2 comments:

  1. Its looking wonderful. Signs are an effective medium of communication. A good sign commands the attention of the viewer and conveys the message effectively.

    retail signage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm hooked! Loved the store after stopping in today with my infant. It's so clean and organized. It reminded me of a higher end boutique ... not a consignment shop. Loved it and I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete